Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use Elatis Online Store.
This site is operated by Elatis General Trading Ltd (registered number HE 28139, VAT number 10028139N) from its registered address at 23 Lefkosias Street, Dali Industrial Area, 2540, Cyprus.
1. Purchasing Elatis Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on Elatis Online Store; and
- For delivery to Cyprus. Excluding PO BOX addresses
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Elatis reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Elatis.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Elatis Online Store. Elatis takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Elatis online store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto Elatis online store. Although every effort is made to keep Elatis Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
2. Ordering Products
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorization from your Credit card Company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorization. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorization, your order will not be processed further.
- Elatis will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- Elatis will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Elatis only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
- Elatis may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorization for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out above.
3. Cancelling the Contract and Returns
You may change your mind and cancel your order within fourteen (14) working days after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
- the full purchase price
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Elatis will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return the goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
b.Damaged Or Faulty Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased. When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for the initial delivery to you if applicable)
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
c.How to Return Your Goods
You may return goods in the country they were purchased by contacting Elatis by email, phone or post (details below). Alternatively, you may return your goods, accompanied by the delivery documentation, to Elatis store.
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
If you are returning the goods by post, please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within three (3) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
d.Stay In Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exciting new product launches, promotions, and Party Themes and Values campaigns. To keep up to date simply click register.
e.How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
Elatis reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Elatis Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Elatis shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of Elatis Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using Elatis Online Store.
- If Elatis should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order. Copies of the appropriate Terms & Conditions are available by email from email@example.com
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Cyprus law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Cyprus courts.